Oak doors, shiny wooden floors, bronze lamps, large French dormer windows and high ceilings, beautiful reproductions of Marc-Aurèle Fortin on the walls, Louis-Philippe furniture, quiet elevator are among some of the features of the Auberge Bonaparte. The rooms have a view on the streets or on the gardens side of Notre-Dame Basilica. The rooms are soundproofed, the warm or fresh air is discretely pulsed into each rooms, the big televisions screen are cabled with movie channels included, computers can be connected in all the rooms and high speed Internet access can be provided.
Right behind the reception area is a large living room with a fireplace to welcomes the visitors.
- Prices are for double occupancy
- Breakfast is included and served in the restaurant.
- Room service is available. Meals from the restaurant's "table d'hôte" can be served at your room.
- A certain number of rooms have a courtyard view.
- Corporate and gouvernment rates available.
- All our room are non-smoking.
A delightful stay, thoughtful service, a feeling of well-being...
The romantic atmosphere, a mix of subtlety and elegance, and the harmonious and tasteful décor, are the work of Patricia Médina, designer-architect.
NB: Prices are in canadian dollars and are subject to change without notice
- Regular price (from November 1st 2015 to April 30th 2016)
- High season (from May 1st 2016 to October 31st 2016 & from May 1st 2017 to October 31st 2017)
Guarantying your reservation:
Please note that we will need your credit card information to reserve your room. The balance of your bill be charge at the end of your stay.
You may cancel your reservation for no charge up to two (2) days before arrival.
Please note that we will assess a one (1) night fee if you must cancel after this deadline or in case of a no-show.
Modifying your reservation:
Please note that a change in the length or dates of your stay may result in a rate change.